Miles Tracker

Thursday 17 July 2014

Still on the Mend

It has been just over a week since Peterborough and the swelling in the leg is starting to go down a bit now. The knee is still hurting, but I started lightly back to training this week. 

I tried to go out for a run earlier, but the pounding down on the leg and my knee did not feel right. Went to the doctors and was told to take it slower and maybe think about not racing on the 27th as well. I have already missed out on the TTF Sprint in Toronto on the 13th. She said that I can't afford to fall and rip open the wound on my leg as I might have more or different problems afterwards, so I am going to take it easy, slowly get back to getting some cardio workouts going and then see if I can get myself ready for Orillia Sprint in August.

Since missing some milage now with these two races out, I will have to find a way to make them up somehow. If anyone can help out and let me know if you can't make a road running race, I would love to obtain your bib number and be able to get some milage in. Either 5, 10 or a 21.1K race would be helpful. 
info@fmmediation.ca 

See you soon
Damaged Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment