Miles Tracker

Saturday 8 February 2014

Race Kit Pick Up Day

Hello again,

Well, another cold day but the sun is shining and it feels good no matter how cold it is.

Made the drive out to Burlington this morning to pick up the Race Kit for tomorrow's Valentine Couple 5K to start this 500 miles in 2014 off. Nice drive out and back. I guess I am used to the bigger races when it comes to kit pick up as not much in the bag this time but it is only a 5K I guess.

Here is what was in our bag(s)


Two pink hot/cold packs (which will come handy throughout this year) cliff bars samples and Florida's Natural Nuggets.....(don't know how natural but....) our race number to be shared by us and oh yeah, red ribbon so that Ivana and I can be tied together for the whole race, Yep she is tied down to me now LOL.

It is suppose to be -10c/14f tomorrow morning with some snow flurries as well tomorrow morning. If it snows it won't be that bad. I like the snow just not blowing cold wind.

Well, will be back with a race report, yes it will be small as it is only a 5K. We will be walking and jogging a bit of both. Start small and end big.

Damaged Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment